BBS admits new students based on available space and the qualifications of the applicant. The following procedures are followed:
- Monday the 25th of February, 2019 (K1 and ES)
- Wednesday the 13th of March 2019 (K2 to Gr12)
- An application form (B029) completed with the required information. This can be obtained from the school's Admissions Office or from the BBS website (www.bbs.edu.lb).
- Original Certificate of Promotion issued by the previous school and certified by the Ministry of Education
- Original signed and stamped Official Grade Transcripts of the past two years.
- Original Identification Card & Civil Extract (إخراج قيد) for Lebanese citizens or an Original foreign national's passport.
- Original Family Civil Extract (إخراج قيد عائلي) for Lebanese citizens.
- Two recommendations (B040) from their previous school's educators. Recommendations should assess the applicant's school behavior and academic performance.
- Payment of the nonrefundable application fee of 100,000LL.
- Two photos
- Health Form
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRANCE EXAM
An interview will be scheduled accordingly with the Division Head &/or the Co-principal of Academics.
- Saturday the 13th of April, 2019
- Saturday the 11th of May, 2019
- Tuesday the 2nd of July, 2019
APPROVAL TO ADMIT THE STUDENT
If needed, s/he will consult with various Heads of Department regarding potential probation status. Areas of probation include but are not limited to, Arabic, French, Math etc… and any other differences between the former school’s scope and sequencing and BBS’s scope and sequencing. Interviews may be necessary.
Then, the Admissions Office will schedule a time for the applicant to meet with the Co-principal of Academics and Division Head before beginning the formal registration process.
- the applicant should register within two weeks of notification.
- the applicant is charged a one-time nonrefundable Development Fee (refer to Tuition Fees)