What You Need to Know about Admissions
Application for Admission
BBS admits new students based on available space and the qualifications of the applicant. The following procedures are followed:
Application Start Dates
Applications for admission start on:
Monday, April 03 2023
Your Application will be forwarded to the office of the relevant Head of Division who will review it and make an assessment based on academic and behavioral records.
Eligibility for Entrance Exam
Once your application has been reviewed:
The Division Head will return the Application to the Admissions Officer who will inform the applicant if s/he is eligible for admission or not.
An interview will be scheduled accordingly with the Division Head &/or the Principal.
Entrance Exam Notification
The Admissions Office will inform the eligible applicant of the Entrance Exam date and will inform the applicant of the exam’s subject content.
Dates of Entrance Exams:
May 11, 2023
May 18, 2023
Approval for Admission
Following the results of the entrance exams:
Results Given to Division Heads
If needed, applicant will consult with various Heads of Department regarding potential probation status. Areas of probation include, but are not limited to, Arabic, French, Math etc. Any other differences between the former school’s scope and sequencing and BBS’s scope and sequencing will be assessed.
The Division Head will meet with the Principal for a final decision on applicant’s acceptance.
Ready for Registration
Once the applicant is accepted into BBS:
The Division Head will notify the Admissions Office, which will in return inform the applicant of the school’s decision. Then, the Admissions Office will schedule a time for the applicant to meet with the Principal and Division Head before beginning the formal registration process.
Conditions of Acceptance
The Principal and/or Division Head will clarify to parents and students all of BBS’s policies, regulations and conditions of acceptance.
1. The applicant should register within two weeks of notification.
2. The applicant is charged a one-time nonrefundable Development Fee (refer to Tuition Fees Page).
Please Keep in Mind
Here are some important things to note:
Accepted applicants who do not register with the school by the registration deadline and pay the registration fee forfeit their right of admission to the school.
Priority will be given to current students’ siblings & children of BBS Alumni.
Ready to Apply?
Does BBS sound like the best choice for your child? Apply for admission today!
Required Application Documents
- ZAn application form (B029) completed with the required information.
- ZOriginal Certificate of Promotion issued by the previous school and certified by the Ministry of Education
- ZOriginal signed and stamped Official Grade Transcripts from the past two years
- ZOriginal Identification Card & Civil Extract (إخراج قيد) for Lebanese citizens or an Original foreign national's passport
- ZOriginal Family Civil Extract (إخراج قيد عائلي) for Lebanese citizens
- ZTwo recommendations (B040) from their previous school's educators. Recommendations should assess the applicant's school behavior and academic performance
- ZPayment of the nonrefundable application fee of 100,000LL
- ZTwo photos
- ZStudent Health Form