BBS Tuitions 2019 - 2020
|Grades 1-3||L.L. 7,290,000|
|Grades 4-6||L.L. 7,440,000|
|Grade 7 & 8||L.L. 7,590,000||L.L. 9,090,000|
|Grade 9||L.L. 7,590,000||L.L. 9,090,000|
|Grade 10||L.L. 7,590,000||L.L. 9,090,000|
|Grade 11||L.L. 7,590,000||L.L. 9,090,000|
|Grade 12||L.L. 7,590,000||L.L. 9,090,000|
|Special Education||L.L. 11,390,000 - L.L. 20,190,000||(depending on special needs of the students)
|Development Fees||L.L. 600,000||(paid at the time of application or re-admission, non-refundable)
|Development Fees:||L.L. 400,000||(for students with brothers or sisters already enrolled in school)
|Application Fee:||L.L. 100,000||(non-refundable under any circumstances)
|Yearbook||L.L. 40,000||Per Family|
|Stationary Preschool:||L.L. 50,000|
|Stationary Grade 1:||L.L. 50,000|
|Trips||L.L. 65,000||(per student)
|Transportation||L.L. 1,050,000||(either pick-up or return) Beirut Region
|Transportation||L.L. 1,250,000||(either pick-up or return) Beirut Suburbs
|Transportation||L.L. 1,350,000||(full transportation) Beirut Region
|Transportation||L.L. 1,500,000||(full transportation) Beirut Suburbs
Payments should be made through Bank Audi.
- Tuition is settled in three payments:
- September, November/December, and February/March.
- The registration fee for the coming academic year is paid in May of the current year.
- Tuition is settled at the assigned bank.
- Registration fees are paid at the time of registration and are later deducted from the annual tuition.
- Registration, however, becomes valid only after the student achieves the results required for being promoted at the end of the academic year.
- All extracurricular activities are paid for at the time of the activity.