BBS Admissions 2023-2024
Enroll Your Children
How To Apply for Admission to BBS
Please complete the following steps to be considered for admission to the Beirut Baptist School.
For more information on admissions check out our Admissions Policy or contact Mr. Vahan Saghdejian – Registrar & Senior Admission Officer:
Call For Inquiry
(961) 1 818474
Email For Inquiry
Contact Mr. Vahan Saghdejian, the Registrar & Admission Officer, to find out more about admissions.
Fill the application program that suits your child:
(Download by clicking on one of the options):
Application Form – Lebanese Curriculum.
Application Form – High School Program.
Application Form – Special Education Program.
Complete the Student Health History Form.
Have an academic professional fill out the Student Recommendation Form.
Attach the Following Documents:
- N1) Report from the candidate’s previous school (2 copies).
- N2) Official Personal Registration Form (original and not more than 3 months old).
- N3) Official Family Registration Form (original and not more than 3 months old)
- N4) 2 recent photos (Not olden than 1 month).
- N5) Original Statement of school grades for previous 3 years
- N6) School Statement attested by the Department of Private Teaching, showing that the previous school year was completed successfully
- N7) Copy of Brevet attested by the Department of Exams (for Grades 10, 11 and 12)
- P8) MEHE Equivalency (for high school program).
- P9) a Copy of a valid residence card (for international students).
Register and have your child sit for the school entrance exam:
Wait for a decision from the school administration!